Pro EMS Academy
Pro EMS Academy is:
- For individuals who want to be trained as an EMT, and who want to begin working in the field at Pro EMS as a full-time EMS provider.
- Free and includes all books, uniforms, and initial exam fees.
- Highly selective.
- Taught by experienced instructors and includes high fidelity simulation.
- Comprehensive; students who successfully complete the Pro EMS Academy will:
- Be eligible for national (NREMT) and state EMT examinations.
- Be certified in Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider (BLS CPR), Prehispital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS), and Emergency Pediatric Care (EPC).
- Be eligible for hire at Pro EMS pending successful certification as a Massachusetts EMT.
Pro EMS Academy will:
- Culminate with a State-run EMT psychomotor practical examination.
- Include a didactic portion that is online and self-paced.
- Be held at Pro EMS and Center for MEDICS (31 Smith Place, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138).
- Have a desire to work full-time as an EMT at Pro EMS in Cambridge.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Complete an application which includes a personal statement of interest.
- Provide an unattested driving record to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend an interview.
Notification of program acceptance will be made no later than one week after interview.
Pro EMS • 31 Smith Place, Cambridge, MA 02138